Project Emit Patch 1.0.3
After a few days off last week, we're back and have been working on this patch this week.
Fully remappable controller support
Grappling hook updates
And much more, hope you enjoy it!
Here's the full patch notes
Patch 1.0.3 now available
* Added fully remappable Controller Support!
* Graphical settings now available, including Quality Settings, V-Sync settings, Motion Blur settings (since pre-patch)
* More optimized experience
* Changed / Updated behaviour when standing next to enemies (walking through enemies should be much harder)
* Fixed a bug where enemies rotation was not correct when on slope
* Disabled heal (E) when next to a healing tree
* Down Slash movement more accurate
* Ending-cutscene being distorted etc when on low health
* Fixed a bug where the sword's trail never stopped being active.
* Adjusted Combat Music's behaviour
* Improved grapple hook
* Updated controller menu
* Updated tutorial text
* If you attack when you grapple an enemy, you can now be dragged to them.
* Lowered start motion blur (which can be adjusted in the settings)
* Fixed a bug where you reload to the wrong checkpoint
* Made saving more apparent when it happens
* "Depth Of Field Zones"
* Fixed a bug where the player would sometimes automatically damage enemies.
* Added healing directly after boss
* Other smaller fixes & graphical changes
Get Project Emit - Demo
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.